Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

2NE1’s Dara to star in another web drama

by Jonathan M. Hicap
April 12, 2015

Fresh from working on the web series “Dr. Ian,” which aired its last episode on April 8, 2NE1’s Dara will be busy again with another web drama titled “We’ve Broken Up.” She will be paired with boy band WINNER member Kang Seung Yoon in the drama that will be co-produced by YG K-Plus, CJ E&M Digital Studio and Story Plant.

On “We’ve Broken Up,” Dara will play the role of Noh Woori, a jobless woman forced to live with her ex-boyfriend, Ji Won-young (Kang), a vocalist of an indie band.

The story is based on a popular webtoon with same title on Naver.com.

Filming will start this month, with the drama scheduled to stream in June.

Kang Seung-hyun and Jang Ki-yong, who are all models from YG K-Plus, will also appear in the drama.

In a question-and-answer with fans on Twitter, Dara related how she learned a lot from the (web)drama. “Of corz I can always be better in acting but I’m happy that I learned so much from this project,” she posted.

When asked if she experienced any frustrating moment during the filming of “Dr. Ian,” Dara replied, “There was one time during filming that I couldn’t use the restroom bcoz there wasn’t any where we were.”

She added that her costume for the show made resting “so hard.”

Dara said she didn’t find it hard to memorize the script, noting “I’m GREAT at memorizing!” She also praised co-star Kim Young Kwang, whom she described as “very professional.” She added, “He made me feel comfortable on set!”

Dara said she agreed to do “Dr. Ian” because “it was a great opportunity for me and I was excited to work w/ the director! He did a lot of my fave dramas!”


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment